Monday, June 25, 2012

Taking it Down

I will be taking my novellas "Cloaks of Vermin and Fish" and "The Doppelganger's Shadow" down from my Smashwords site. Not because I have any beef with Smashwords - quite the contrary. But because of a super-secret something that may or may not come about. Time will tell, but in the meantime, I need to tuck Italo and Vincenzo away from the world so that they can emerge stronger, more resilient, and maybe even a touch smarter (not the most difficult of feats, if you've read these two novellas). Look forward to *more* Italo and Vincenzo, not less. It's just a question of how they're going to be wrapped up. I'll keep you posted.

Of course my two free stories, "The Butterfly Artist" and "An Apotheosis", e-chapbook, and novella "Archangel Morpheus" will still be available. I am hoping to get another novella up there in the near future, as well - a blast from the past to be re-revealed in electronic form.

No comments:

Post a Comment