Saturday, June 9, 2012

Thieves of a Hidden God

The third novella in the Italo and Vincenzo series, Thieves of a Hidden God, is in need of some dusting up work, but the first draft is finished. I'll be editing and typing starting today. For those who aren't familiar with my creative process, I always hand-write my first drafts, then edit as I'm typing into the computer, then edit again and again and again, sometimes printing out the manuscript so I can attack it by hand again. I am primarily a kinesthetic learner, if you haven't figured that out yet.

If you'd like to read the first two installments of the Misadventures of Italo and Vincenzo, you can find Part I: Cloaks of Vermin and Fish and Part II: The Doppelgänger’s Shadow, at Smashwords.com. You can enjoy the first 30% of those novellas for free. It might be a little while before the Part III is published, given the business of this summer, but you can look forward to seeing it in one form or another, for sure. I can't say much more than that, but I have some irons in the fire. Just waiting to see if they heat up.

No comments:

Post a Comment