Saturday, August 17, 2024

Going to Gamehole 2024

 Alright! I just got into the following events for Gamehole 2024! I will see you there!


Thursday:

9 AM - 1 PM: Branches of Bone (Cthulhu Dark Ages)

2 PM - 6 PM: Into the Clouds (Empire of the Petal Throne)

7 PM - 11 PM: Catastrophe Island (Dungeon Crawl Classics)

Friday:

9 AM-11 AM: Resurrection Men (Achtung! Cthulhu)

12 PM - 4 PM: Death Station (Classic Traveller)

4 PM - 8 PM: Black Letter: Legacy (Call of Cthulhu)

8 PM - 10 PM: Intro to Warhammer 40K RPG: Rain of Mercy (Warhammer 40K RPG)

Saturday:

8 AM - 12 PM: Thicker Than Blood Part 1: Forgotten Island (Troika!)

2 PM - 4 PM: Classic Battletech Grinder (Battletech Miniatures)

4 PM - 10 PM: Black Sun Rising (Call of Cthulhu)


So, as usual, a preponderance of Call of Cthulhu-and-adjacent games, 1 DCC/MCC game, 1 minis game (Battletech), 1 game I've never played before (Warhammer 40K RPG). This is my preferred mix for cons, so I'm pretty happy with it. The only things I couldn't quite fit were a Vaesen game and Cthulhu Invictus session. Maybe next time around. 

I usually get in a Wednesday night off-the-books game, as well. Usually something incredibly stupid and over the top involving DCC. And, frankly, that's usually my favorite game of the whole con. We'll see what shenanigans happen then. 

I'm seriously thinking I will run something for Garycon: Taking the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons coloring album dungeon (which is absolutely ridiculous) and running it using DCC. Gotta work on 1st edition AD&D monster conversions to DCC this winter, though. 

________________________

If you like my writing and want to help my creative endeavors, ko-fi me at https://ko-fi.com/forrestaguirre. Every little bit is seen and appreciated! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment