Monday, February 3, 2020

Ouroboros Complete

It only took me another hour and forty-five minutes, but the first patch on the esoteric denim is affixed. Ouroboros complete!


Now, only nine more to go! I think I'm going to tackle the big back patch next. It's a lot of stitching, but I have that sucker pinned down pretty good. I'm going to have to tuck the lower corners and hem them in, since the back panel tapers as you get closer to the bottom. That should be a fun trick. Or not. In any case, I'm not going to have as much time to sew this week as I did last, so I better get to threading. Speaking of which, I can attest that threading the needle is, indeed, the most difficult part of sewing. I swear I'm going to cross my eyes wrong and they're just going to loll out of my head and onto the floor.

For now, though, time to read more Sarban and Deleuze. Oh, and I need to find a market for the poem I wrote. Yes: poem.

I might be getting used to this social media "fast". I might even be thinking about extending it. Hmm . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment